The Mypave range of concrete pavers from Brighton Masonry are available exclusively at Bunnings. The range, and sizes of these pavers are;
• Mypave 214 / 215: 200mm long x 100mm wide x 40mm deep (or 50mm deep)
• Mypave 224 / 225: 200mm long x 200mm wide x 40mm deep (or 50mm deep)
• Mypave 334 / 335: 300mm long x 300mm wide x 40mm deep (or 50mm deep)
• Mypave 424: 400mm long x 200mm wide x 40mm deep
• Mypave 444: 400mm long x 400mm wide x 40mm deep – Most Popular
• Premium Pave 444: 400 long x 400mm wide x 40mm deep – features premium textured paver surface
• Premium Pave 644: 600mm long x 400mm wide x 40mm deep – large format rectangle size paver with premium textured surface finish.
Mypave pavers are produced in either 40mm or 50mm thickness and this varies state to state. Check your local Bunnings store for the paver range available in your area.
Concrete blocks, pavers or garden edge units provide the best garden edging. They may take a little more time and effort to install, but they are strong and durable, so when installed right they will last a lifetime without rotting, rusting or falling apart.
For do-it-yourselfers, the easiest retaining walls to build are ones using concrete masonry blocks that are stacked no taller than 600mm.
Retaining walls are a great DIY project and can be completed over the course of a weekend. Refer to this step by step How to Build Retaining Walls Guide for more information.
Salt and chlorine can damage standard concrete pavers. Euro® pavers achieve a P5 slip rating and are saline and salt resistant, ideal for use around pools.
Concrete pavers can be used for driveways, but you will need to select a paver that is rated for light commercial traffic, and make sure the base is suitable for this purpose.
This selection helps us to optimise your viewing experience, providing you with information and product relevant to your state.
Adbri Masonry products are manufactured and sold in Australia.
For commercial and infrastructure sales inquiries in the Pacific Islands or South East Asia.
Please email: email@example.com
For all other regions, please consult a local concrete paving manufacturer.Go To Website
Adbri Masonry products are
not available in WA.
A limited range of Brighton Masonry products are available through
For general WA requestsClick Here
Adbri Masonry products are not available in NT.
A limited range of Brighton Masonry products are sold available through Bunnings Warehouse.
For general NT requests