Pavers can have an edge profile applied for use in specific applications such as pool coping and steps. Coping pavers are made to order and lead times apply.
Whilst these swatches provide a good indication of the products colour, you should always sight product samples before use. Due to natural variations in aggregates, colours may vary.
MTO = ‘Made to order’ colour, minimum quantities and lead times apply.
L: 208mm x D: 104mm x H: 60/80mm
Slip Resistance Rating: P5 - Very low slip risk
If product is not available in your state, please contact us for an alternative.
- Saline environments
- Commercial pavements and streetscapes
- Multi-residential pavements
About Hollandstone 60/80
This versatile traditional brick shaped paver is a tried and tested solution for both commercial pavements and industrial hardstand pavements. Although heavy duty and hard wearing, aesthetics have not been compromised with various colours and textures available. Adbri Masonry?s Hollandstone is manufactured to thicknesses of 60mm and 80mm.
This product is made to order thus minimum quantities and lead times apply.
- Select from smooth, honed or shotblast textures
- Create patterns with brick shape pavers
- Bevel on all four edges provides line detail
- Suitable for machine laying
- Streetscapes and pedestrian pavements
- Vehicular traffic
- Paved roads and carparks
- Commercial and industrial hardstand pavements
Optional Edge Profile