AB Aussie Vertical
Whilst these swatches provide a good indication of the products colour, you should always sight product samples before use. Due to natural variations in aggregates, colours may vary.
MTO = ‘Made to order’ colour, minimum quantities and lead times apply.
L: 435mm x D: 240mm x H: 200mm
Maximum Unreinforced Height
800mm + cap (4 courses)
Maximum non reinforced height: 800mm + Cap (4 courses)
SA / VIC
If product is not available in your state, please contact us for an alternative.
- Curved garden walls
- Retaining walls
- Residential walls
- Planter boxes
About AB Aussie Vertical
These traditional concrete segmental retaining wall blocks are ideal for building vertical retaining walls to reclaim sloped land. Adbri Masonry’s AB Aussie blocks are regularly used for residential, multi-residential and commercial retaining wall projects.
- Horizontal bevels frame block face
- Premium split face surface texture
- Speciality corner and block capping units
- Build unreinforced walls to 800mm or higher with engineering advice
- Set back retaining walls
- Straight or curved retaining walls
- Residential walls and garden steps
- Commercial walls and landscaped areas
- Near vertical retaining walls
COMPONENTS IN RANGE