Whilst these swatches provide a good indication of the products colour, you should always sight product samples before use. Due to natural variations in aggregates, colours may vary.
MTO = ‘Made to order’ colour, minimum quantities and lead times apply.
L: 188mm x D: 92mm x H: 80mm
Slip Resistance Rating: P5 - Very low slip risk
If product is not available in your state, please contact us for an alternative.
- Commercial applications
These heavy-duty commercial 'Type A' interlocking pavers are ideal for installation with a paving machine on large commercial projects. Trihex® pavers are performance proven with thousands of square metres laid throughout New South Wales including Sydney's Olympic Park as well as in South Australia, Victoria, Queensland and Tasmania.
NOTE: This product is made to order thus minimum quantities and lead times apply.
- Type A interlocking paver
- Unique shape eliminates set lines
- Create patterns and a continuous pavement
- Available with a smooth, honed or shotblast texture
- Seamlessly interlock with Ecotrihex pavers
- Suitable for machine laying
- Streetscapes and pedestrian footpaths
- Vehicular traffic
- Paved roads and carparks
- Commercial and industrial pavements