Pavers can have an edge profile applied for use in specific applications such as pool coping and steps. Coping pavers are made to order and lead times apply.
Whilst these swatches provide a good indication of the products colour, you should always sight product samples before use. Due to natural variations in aggregates, colours may vary.
MTO = ‘Made to order’ colour, minimum quantities and lead times apply.
L: 188mm x D: 92mm x H: 60mm
Slip Resistance Rating: P5 - Very low slip risk
If product is not available in your state, please contact us for an alternative.
- Setback retaining wall
- Curved walls
- Garden edge
These heavy-duty commercial 'Type A' interlocking pavers are ideal for installation with a paving machine on large commercial projects. Trihex® pavers are performance proven with thousands of square metres laid throughout New South Wales including Sydney's Olympic Park as well as in South Australia, Victoria, Queensland and Tasmania.
NOTE: This product is made to order thus minimum quantities and lead times apply.
- Type A interlocking paver
- Unique shape eliminates set lines
- Create patterns and a continuous pavement
- Available with a smooth, honed or shotblast texture
- Seamlessly interlock with Ecotrihex pavers
- Suitable for machine laying
- Streetscapes and pedestrian footpaths
- Vehicular traffic
- Paved roads and carparks
- Commercial and industrial pavements
Optional Edge Profile