Whilst these swatches provide a good indication of the products colour, you should always sight product samples before use. Due to natural variations in aggregates, colours may vary.
MTO = ‘Made to order’ colour, minimum quantities and lead times apply.
L: 181mm x D: 88mm x H: 80mm
Slip Resistance Rating: P5 - Very low slip risk
NSW & ACT / SQLD / TAS
If product is not available in your state, please contact us for an alternative.
- Streetscapes and pedestrian footpaths
- Vehicular traffic
- Paved roads and carparks
- Permeable pavements
An Ecotrihex® permeable pavement is the key to a sustainable water management system. These specially designed pavers allow water to permeate through the surface into the layers below where water can be harvested or redirected. Surface water runoff is minimised and the need for additional surface drainage is reduced. The performance of this permeable paver by Adbri Masonry has been proven with successful projects in Sydney's Olympic Park, the Moore Park precinct, and Brisbane's Botanic Gardens.
NOTE: This product is made to order thus minimum quantities and lead times apply.
Types of Finishes
- Type A interlocking paver
- Use to create a permeable pavement
- Select from smooth, honed or shotblast textures
- Unique shape eliminates set lines
- Seamlessly interlocks with Trihex pavers
- Suitable for machine laying
- Commercial and Industrial pavements